JMV offers a reliable earth leakage detector that manage the insulation leakage efficiently.
The Earth Leakage Detector (ELD) measures the insulation resistance of a single or three phase AC or DC network that is not earthed. It can keep track of four separate AC or DC power sources. Insulation failures can also be identified in a network that uses rectifiers or thyristors to feed a load. The leakage of the insulation is monitored by the LCD display (given on the front of the device) and the audio visual alarms start indicating the fault, if it occurs (i.e. insulation drops to a certain level). Thus, this device has twin indication system for leakage, through which we can easily overcome the faults well before the occurrence of any major defect in our electrical system. In other words, we can say that Earth leakage detector is modularly designed, keeping in mind the preventive maintenance of the insulation resistance.
• The AC mains are available with the 110 V AC/230V AC.
• Signal supply monitors are 110V AC/DC and/or 60V/24V/12V DC.
• Leakage detection range is (2K-1M) Ohm.
• Visual indication is available with the colour coding of LED.
• Counter present with 6 digit display that check the fault.